Daydreamer The Beach Boys 1978 Tour Tee
- Free shipping to Singapore, flat shipping fee to Malaysia and the Philippines
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
About this product
Once the main competition for the Beatles, the Beach Boys are often hailed as America’s first great rock band. With roots in Los Angeles, the group saw success as a surf rock band and provided the soundtrack to summer for generations. Paving the way for future artists to create all of the summer jams that we love, catch a wave and ride back to California in the 70s in the Beach Boys 1978 Tour Tee. And don’t worry baby, with an unexpected California cool graphic and all original members included, all the good vibrations are included on your favourite fitting tour tee.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra-flattering draped sleeve. With a length that shows off all your assets, this style is accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"