Daydreamer David Bowie Sound And Vision Tour Tee
- Free shipping to Singapore, flat shipping fee to Malaysia and the Philippines
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
About this product
David Bowie wasn’t one to really wallow in the past. In 1989, Bowie released the Sound & Vision compilation album as a way to showcase the greatest hits for fans, one last time. Following the album release came the 1990 tour in which Bowie would retire his back catalogue of mega hit songs from future live performances. Including 70 tracks, the album spans a quarter of a century long period of work between 1969 and 1994 — ya know, the pivotal years when Bowie became the iconic Bowie, Ziggy Stardust, the Aladdin Sane & a handful of other personas. In short, this tee is pretty significant. For Bowie fans and newcomers alike, it’s an irresistible, colourful summary into Bowie’s development as an artist, fashion guru and all round legend.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra flattering draped sleeve. With a length that shows off all your assets, this style is accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"