Crosley Switch II Entertainment System
- Free shipping to Singapore, flat shipping fee to Malaysia and the Philippines
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
About this product
Simplicity meets functionality in the Switch II all-in–one turntable system. Reminiscent of modernist architecture, the Switch II turntable offers an uncluttered, mid century-inspired design packed with today’s tech. The stark white body features matte grey knobs that blend in seamlessly and complement the blonde veneer cabinet. Matching speakers sit on four rubber feet and integrate the same horizontal speaker grill pattern as the turntable. The function knob easily lets you to switch between AM/FM radio, playing vinyl, the auxiliary input, and the built-in Bluetooth® receiver that allows you to stream digital music through the turntable’s speakers. Use the cueing lever to gently drop the moving magnet cartridge on your record and dial in the speed with the pitch control knob if needed. The plexiglass lid keeps dust at bay and can be open or closed while playing your vinyl.
- 15.00" W x 14.00" D x 24.00" H
- 2-Speed Turntable (33 1/3 & 45 RPM)
- Built-in Bluetooth Receiver
- Built-in Full-Range Speaker
- External Full-Range Stereo Speakers
- Pre-Mounted Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Adjustable Pitch Control
- Clear Dust Cover
- Aux Input
- Headphone Jack
- Turntable Dimensions: 15" x 7.875" x 14"
- Speaker Dimensions: 6.25" x 8" x 5.875"