Audio-Technica AT-LP60XUSB Fully Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive Turntable (USB), Black
- Free shipping to Singapore, flat shipping fee to Malaysia and the Philippines
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
About this product
With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This updated version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec , Pre-amp “LINE” 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max.
- Power Consumption: 1.0 W
- Dimensions: 359.5 mm (14.15") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 373.3 mm (14.70") D
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.73 lbs)
- Accessories Included: Dust cover, Felt mat, Platter (with drive belt), 45 RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9')), USB cable (approx. 1.9 m (6.2')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9'))