Rode NT-USB Versatile USB Condenser Microphone
- Free shipping to Singapore, flat shipping fee to Malaysia and the Philippines
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
About this product
The NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over.
It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using RØDE Rec, GarageBand, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit.
The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimise plosives (hard ‘B’, ‘T’ or ‘P’ sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8” thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16bit 48kHz
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110dBSPL
- Power Options: USB bus powered
- Weight: 520g
- Dimensions: 184mm H x 62mm W x 50mm D
- Output: USB Output
- Comes with: USB Cable (6m), Black Zip Case, Detachable Pop Filter, Tripod Stand, Ring Mount